The biannual circulation report was released today and the only major newspaper showing a significant increase is The Wall Street Journal, which has help from paid e-subsribers and iPad and mobile subscribers.
While the circulation losses have slowed further, to a 5 percent daily drop in the most recent report from an 8.7 percent decline in the spring report and a 10.6 percent plunge in the report one year ago, as reported by Advertising Age, the numbers could potentially impact the turnaround industry. Read more about the report and see where your newspaper ranks.
As always, let me know what you think and post any comments below.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(23)
-
▼
October
(13)
- TMA Member Article Published in TheStreet.com "5 B...
- Where Does Your Newspaper Rank? Circulation Contin...
- What’s in a Number? 13 Reasons to Register for 13-...
- Wall Street Journal Blog Features TMA Survey Results
- Turnaround Industry is in Transition During Uncert...
- Wall Street Journal Reports "Executives Quicker to...
- Jeb Bush Annual Convention Keynote Address Recap b...
- Orlando Wrap Up
- Ex-Felon Shares MCI White-Collar Crime Story
- Bush Offers Turnaround Suggestions During Keynote ...
- Golf and Tennis Tournaments Provide Unique Network...
- Congratulations to the 2011 Officers!
- TMA Governance Behind the Scenes
-
▼
October
(13)
Popular Posts
-
I’ve heard consistently good things about Nick Green’s novels, – 'The Storm Bottle' by Nick Green and I know him to be a witty blogg...
-
Starting on Monday, we're holding a book festival round at yours... Well, if you want to, that is. You don't have to ...
-
A tunky pig? As a child, I often heard the expression, ‘ fat as a tunky pig. ’ My aunt’s over-fed dog, for instance, was often...
-
Canterbury Cathedral's Green Man I was going to write this week about how busy I was last week with various business trips - b...
-
Well, I failed. It's 7-30pm on Friday night, and I know now that I'm not going to have Sterkarm 3 with my agent by tomorrow, ...
-
Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be. So ...
-
BBPT is a monthly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we rehash all our favorites from the month... books, blogs, and all things bookish! Bo...
-
In less than a week my TBR/Review has begun to grow and this excites me! I am really looking forward to bringing more reviews in the coming ...
-
When Nolan Ryan and his ownership group paid $593 million for the Texas Rangers in a bankruptcy court auction in August, it's hard to im...
-
The second night of the TMA Distressed Investing Conference featured another highly successful networking event, allowing attendees to conti...