Nearly 70 percent of respondents to a recent TMA poll think struggling states should not have the ability to solve fiscal problems aggravated by the recent recession through bankruptcy. But 32 percent are in favor, arguing that it would address troublesome union contracts and debt levels. Where do you stand on the issue?
View the full story covering the TMA poll in The Wall Street Journal's Bankruptcy Beat blog.
Popular Posts
-
I’ve heard consistently good things about Nick Green’s novels, – 'The Storm Bottle' by Nick Green and I know him to be a witty blogg...
-
Canterbury Cathedral's Green Man I was going to write this week about how busy I was last week with various business trips - b...
-
Starting on Monday, we're holding a book festival round at yours... Well, if you want to, that is. You don't have to ...
-
A tunky pig? As a child, I often heard the expression, ‘ fat as a tunky pig. ’ My aunt’s over-fed dog, for instance, was often...
-
Well, I failed. It's 7-30pm on Friday night, and I know now that I'm not going to have Sterkarm 3 with my agent by tomorrow, ...
-
Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be. So ...
-
BBPT is a monthly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we rehash all our favorites from the month... books, blogs, and all things bookish! Bo...
-
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush offered three suggestions for the turnaround of the U.S. during the opening session of the TMA Annual Conve...
-
In less than a week my TBR/Review has begun to grow and this excites me! I am really looking forward to bringing more reviews in the coming ...
-
Epstein's St. Michael, Coventry Cathedral September. A great time of year. I was out walking today, in the sun, but seeing dea...