Manic Monday #5


Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the 
next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be

Today could not be closer to the epitome of a Manic Monday... hence my very late post. It was a long, crazy, hectic kind of day. I went to bed late last night, woke way too early and worked 12 hours preparing for a new store opening. It was rough. Thankfully I had my bloggy friend Angela right there along side me, helping me to get through it. I can only hope that today is not a reflection of the rest of the week, because if it is... I might not make it.  With that said, I will say that Angela and I will be super busy with this new store opening, for the next couple of weeks so please bare with us if we lag at all. Believe me, I would so much rather be reading and blogging that doing what I will be doing.  

The chosen Indie/Self-Published Author for
Manic Monday Week #5 is:

Sandra Madera - Shattered 

Congratulations Sandra 














Monday May 20, 2013 Manic Monday Picks

1. Inseparable - Missy Johnson 
2. Me Again - Keith Cronin
3. Falling - Amber Jaeger

* If you've read it, tell us what you thought and tell me which book should be chosen as our Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature for Week #6

Also, Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday.