A brief blog this week - the Blott brother gets married tomorrow, and I have to sort out a wedding outfit, sew flowers on me hat, rehearse the sonnet I shall be reading, that sort of thing...
Looking at the weather, I think we'd be better kitting ourselves out in wetsuits, or possibly arctic gear, but I'm sure neither Adam nor Patti will let it bother them a bit.
So, to my brother and my new sister: here's wishing you the very best, for Sunday and for the future!
But Adam still managed to draw a Blott: -
Popular Posts
-
I’ve heard consistently good things about Nick Green’s novels, – 'The Storm Bottle' by Nick Green and I know him to be a witty blogg...
-
Canterbury Cathedral's Green Man I was going to write this week about how busy I was last week with various business trips - b...
-
Starting on Monday, we're holding a book festival round at yours... Well, if you want to, that is. You don't have to ...
-
A tunky pig? As a child, I often heard the expression, ‘ fat as a tunky pig. ’ My aunt’s over-fed dog, for instance, was often...
-
Well, I failed. It's 7-30pm on Friday night, and I know now that I'm not going to have Sterkarm 3 with my agent by tomorrow, ...
-
Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be. So ...
-
BBPT is a monthly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we rehash all our favorites from the month... books, blogs, and all things bookish! Bo...
-
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush offered three suggestions for the turnaround of the U.S. during the opening session of the TMA Annual Conve...
-
In less than a week my TBR/Review has begun to grow and this excites me! I am really looking forward to bringing more reviews in the coming ...
-
Epstein's St. Michael, Coventry Cathedral September. A great time of year. I was out walking today, in the sun, but seeing dea...



