In true blogger fashion, I wanted to create a meme that was fitting to my blog. Since my main focus are Indie/self-published authors and since I am such a manic, maniac, maniacal reader, I have therfore decided to host "Manic Monday."
Okay, so Mondays are always such a blah day after I've enjoyed my weekend of relaxing and no doubt reading... I thought I would start posting a list of new Indie books I find (FOR FREE) that I am interested in reading. I will post three books each week on the list and then this is where you will come in:
1. If you've read it, tell us what you thought.
2. I will let you decide which book I read of the three and the other two will be put back in the pile to potentially come back around on another Manic Monday list.
3. Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday.
Please leave your choice in the comment section by Sunday of that week and I will announce the Manic Monday Winner Each Monday with the new list!
Monday April 22 Manic Monday Picks
(All found on Smashwords)
1. Not Today, But Someday - Lori L. Otto
2. Invisible - Cecily Anne Patterson
3. Falling - Amber Jaeger
- Books, Blogs & Page Turners - Issue 1
- WE LOVE GIVEAWAYS: Emi Lost & Found Series
- NOT TODAY, BUT SOMEDAY!
- Manic Monday #2
- THE TORTURER'S DAUGHTER!!
- Another Old (Book) Friend
- Manic Monday #1
- A Post Funereal
- SILENTLY SCREAMING!
- PERIOD PIECE by Gwen Raverat
- THIS MORNING I WOKE UP DEAD!
- The Brothers Grimm and the Internet
- REASON TO BREATHE & BARELY BREATHING
- So much to come...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (16)
Next Tuesday (Oct. 26, Noon – 1:00 p.m. EST) I will be moderating “13-week Cash Flow: What’s in a Number? The First 13 Weeks May be Everythi...
In this second book in the Emi Lost & Found series, Time Stands Still, a near-death experience leaves Emi Hennigan injured and confused,...
The second night of the TMA Distressed Investing Conference featured another highly successful networking event, allowing attendees to conti...
A friend of mine was recently at a funeral. Fortunately, he ' Overheard In A Graveyard' wasn't one of the bereaved. He...
The United States Trustee Program (USTP) has drafted new proposed guidelines for reviewing applications for professional fee compensation in...
The sparkling lights projecting from the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre was the yuletide pickup my colleagues and I needed after weeks s...
I’ve heard consistently good things about Nick Green’s novels, – 'The Storm Bottle' by Nick Green and I know him to be a witty blogg...
The Opening Reception at TMA's Annual Convention is one of our industry's most important networking events of the year. Nearly all a...
Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature Week #5 Can you imagine losing your twin? Nineteen year old Lily is still struggling with ...
Starting on Monday, we're holding a book festival round at yours... Well, if you want to, that is. You don't have to ...