Manic Monday #7


Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the 
next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be

OMG! What a long and exhausting two weeks this has been. After working more than 120 hours, working weird yo-yo shifts, and getting very little sleep, I am FINALLY off for the next two days to relax and catch up on some much needed sleep. I have fallen behind in my reviews and my reading. It has been next to impossible to keep my eyes open long enough this week to get much accomplished. So, hopefully we can get things back on track in the upcoming week...  As f0r this weeks winner: 

The chosen Indie/Self-Published Author for
Manic Monday Week #7 is:


Colby Jones - The Bully 

Congratulations Colby !













Monday June 10, 2013 Manic Monday Picks

1. The Accidental Siren - Jake Van Ark
2. Invisible - Cecily Anne Paterson
3. A Hairy Tail - Jamie Campbell

* If you've read it, tell us what you thought and tell me which book should be chosen as our Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature for Week #8

Also, Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday.