Manic Monday #8


Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the 
next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be

Lets see, I worked a ton this past week and today is a relatively quiet day for me so far. I do; however, have to work an overnight shift tonight so I am sure this is simply the quiet before the storm, as usual. I suppose I will have to wait and see. On a better note, I have some exciting news to share with you all... Turn The Page has been nominated for the Leibster Award by the wonderfully sweet Mindy Larson! Thanks Mindy. So, we will be graciously accepting this nomination and I will be getting putting up a post specifically for this great honor. It was just too good not to share right away. 

And now onto this weeks Manic Monday winner.....

The chosen Indie/Self-Published Author for
Manic Monday Week #8 is:

Cecily Anne Paterson - Invisible

Congratulations Cecily!!


Review Coming Soon! 










Monday June 17, 2013 Manic Monday Picks

1. Other Echoes - Noe Dearden
2. Dark Creations: Gabriel Rising - Jennifer & Christopher Martucci
3. Glimpse - Stacey Wallace Benefiel

* If you've read it, tell us what you thought and tell me which book should be chosen as our Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature for Week #9

Also, Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday.