Manic Monday #9


Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page where we get to decide who the 
next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be.

So before we get to this weeks Manic Monday Feature, I must tell you all that as of now (and not permanently) I am limiting my Manic Monday's to the first Monday of every month. At this point, with my really really hectic work schedule, my own writing, and all the books I am reviewing - the weekly Manic Monday is getting to be too much. I am just not finding the time to read each of the featured books in the week it wins and I want to be fair to those requesting my review.  Once my work schedule settles down a bit and I am closer to finishing Winter Solstice: Book #2 of The Harvest Series I will resume my weekly Manic Monday features.  I will still be reviewing Invisible and this weeks winner as well, before I switch to the monthly feature. Thanks for hanging in there and supporting TTP! 

The chosen Indie/Self-Published Author for
Manic Monday Week #9 is:

Glimpse - Stacey Wallace Benefiel


Congratulations Stacey!!


Review Coming Soon! 










Monday July 1, 2013 Manic Monday Picks

1. Eternal Eden (Book #1 Eden Trilogy)- Nicole Williams
2. Be Always On My Side - Nicola Starks
3. Me Again - Keith Cronin

The Winner will be announced on Monday July 1, 2013 and new Indie Authors will be selected for the August feature. 

* If you've read it, tell us what you thought and tell me which book should be chosen as our Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature for Week #10

Also, Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday.